Download the White Paper:
Improving ICS Cybersecurity for Substations and Power Grids
Real-time ICS Anomaly Detection and Operational Visibility Use Cases
Read this paper to learn:
- Technical challenges that must be solved for power grid cybersecurity
- Sample architectures for cyber resiliency
- Cybersecurity uses cases
- Operational visibility uses cases
- How passive ICS anomaly detection works
- Expert insights on securing substations and grids
- Real-time cybersecurity and visibility solution requirements
Complete the form and download the White Paper now!
From the White Paper:
"Over the last few years cyberattacks on energy infrastructure have greatly increased. One fundamental security best practice is having real-time visibility of cybersecurity attacks, risks and incidents.
Five years ago, the technology to provide such visibility for large, heterogeneous, high availability industrial systems, did not exist. Now solutions are available. This paper paints a picture of how such a solution improves the cybersecurity and operational reliability of power generation, transmission and distribution systems."
MORENO CARULLO, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER, NOZOMI NETWORKS