This report covers:
- State of ICS security in 2017
- Levels of perceived threat
- Top threat vectors of concern
- ICS security breach levels
- Security technologies in use and planned for adoption
- Security budget levels / change over last year
- SANS recommendations and conclusions
© 2021 Nozomi Networks Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- FROM THE REPORT
With more unprotected devices making their way onto OT networks, and with ransomware, hactivism and nation state attacks on the rise, owners of critical infrastructure can no longer afford to gamble with weaknesses in ICS security.
Fortunately, CISOs are taking notice, security budgets are growing and a new generation of ICS security solutions is available to help. As an example, Nozomi Networks Guardian was specifically designed to deliver the deep industrial network visibility and intrusion detection that survey respondents say they need
CEO, NOZOMI NETWORKS