Download the SANS Report:
Securing Industrial Control Systems - 2017
This report covers:
- State of ICS security in 2017
- Levels of perceived threat
- Top threat vectors of concern
- ICS security breach levels
- Security technologies in use and planned for adoption
- Security budget levels / change over last year
- SANS recommendations and conclusions
Complete the form and register to receive the report!
Nozomi Networks is proud to be a sponsor of the 2017 SANS ICS Survey.
Nozomi Networks' comments on the report:
"With more unprotected devices making their way onto OT networks, and with ransomware, hactivism and nation state attacks on the rise, owners of critical infrastructure can no longer afford to gamble with weaknesses in ICS security.
Fortunately, CISOs are taking notice, security budgets are growing and a new generation of ICS security solutions is available to help. As an example, Nozomi Networks Guardian was specifically designed to deliver the deep industrial network visibility and intrusion detection that survey respondents say they need.”
EDGARD CAPDEVIELLE, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, NOZOMI NETWORKS