Find out about:
- Levels of perceived cyber risk
- Top threat vectors of concern
- ICS security incident data
- Security architecture trends and gaps
- Security technologies in use and planned for adoption
- SANS recommendations and conclusions
- FROM THE INDUSTRY REPORT
A growing reliance on cloud-based architectures and services reinforces the need for knowing what you have, where information is stored and exchanged, and even where the logic and control functions for the ICS reside.
A comprehensive inventory of system assets, especially industrial embedded devices, becomes even more difficult in light of more porous system boundaries and virtual assets, leading to blind spots as to where and how much risk affects the modern ICS.