Download the SANS Report:
This report covers:
"SANS 2019 OT/ICS Cybersecurity Survey & Whitepaper"
- State of OT/ICS security in 2019
- Levels of perceived cyber risk
- Top threat vectors of concern
- ICS security incident data
- Security architecture trends and gaps
- Security technologies in use and planned for adoption
- SANS recommendations and conclusions
Complete the form and download the report now!
Nozomi Networks is proud to be a sponsor of the 2019 SANS ICS Survey.
Nozomi Networks' comments on the report:
"A growing reliance on cloud-based architectures and services reinforces the need for knowing what you have, where information is stored and exchanged, and even where the logic and control functions for the ICS reside.
A comprehensive inventory of system assets, especially industrial embedded devices, becomes even more difficult in light of more porous system boundaries and virtual assets, leading to blind spots as to where and how much risk affects the modern ICS."