Download the Industroyer Mitigation Brief
Read this document to learn:
- 3 main phases of Industroyer
- How SCADAguardian's anomaly detection identifies the malware and helps prevent the attack from succeeding
- What YaraRules are and how they help
- How “assertions” facilitate threat hunting
- How SCADAguardian detects and defends against Industroyer
Complete the form and download the document now!
From the Mitigation Brief:
"Industroyer is an advanced threat to industrial control systems and is of high concern. In the hands of a capable attacker, it can be adapted for multiple environments.
SCADAguardian provides comprehensive intrusion detection to identify and defend against malware like Industroyer. This includes three powerful capabilities: ICS anomaly detection, YaraRules and assertions."
ANDREA CARCANO, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER, NOZOMI NETWORKS