Read this White Paper to learn about:
- What ICS visibility and cybersecurity challenges are faced by midstream operators
- How passive ICS monitoring works
- What cybersecurity use cases there are for midstream operators
- Expert insights on detecting equipment failure and cyber risks
- What to look for in an ICS visibility and cybersecurity solution
- FROM THE WHITE PAPER
The midstream oil and gas industry is forecast to grow significantly over the next decade, escalating the complexity of operations and the number of players involved. At the same time, increasing connectivity is amplifying cyber risk.
Fortunately, solutions are now available that make sense of infrastructure complexity and have the added benefits of improving both productivity and cybersecurity. This paper paints a picture of how new solutions improve operational visibility, reliability and cybersecurity.