Read this White Paper to learn about:
- Assessing the security of modern IP video surveillance technologies
- Techniques for hardware analysis and firmware extraction
- The problem of firmware observability
- Software attack surfaces in surveillance systems
- Surveillance system vulnerabilities (CVEs) identified by Nozomi Networks Labs
- FROM THE WHITE PAPER
Recent high-profile vulnerability disclosures have made it clear to security analysts and researchers that deploying networked devices, whose firmware cannot be inspected, is simply not acceptable.